Aug 13, 2017

August, 13th 1999 - August, 13th 2017

August, 13th 1999 - August, 13th 2017 (18 years)

Today, I'm 18 years old.
There are so many life events that I have experienced.
From a nice to a despondent occurrence.
Friendship, romance, school stories and failure stories.
All I've ever experienced.

Today, I'm 18 years old.
What have I been doing for 18 years now?
What have I given to my family and my country?

Today, I'm 18 years old.
Age 18 is not the right time to think of true romance, isn't it?
Age 18 years is a good time to think about how to realize dreams, ideals and also the future.
This is a good time to learn more about life and to make the best contribution to myself, my family, people, and my country.

Today, I'm 18 years old.
I hope everything will be fine.
May Allah grant His grace to me.

Share:
Post a Comment