Jul 17, 2017

Preparation to be a college student.

New school year arrives!



This year is a little different because I didn't buy a notebook as usual. Didn't buy the cover of a book that kind of motive. And also didn't buy uniforms.

This year, Alhamdulillah I was accepted at one of the campuses in Palembang, the city that I live in since I was a baby. It's not too far but not too close. It takes about 20 minutes to get there if the traffic is smooth, and it takes 30-60 minutes if traffic stalls again.

Since it's my first year in college, I'll prepare everything well. Well, for easy I make it in the form of checklist which I give the title "college checklist"


COLLEGE CHECKLIST

1. Study Supplies

- Pens
- Pencils
- Pencils sharpeners
- Erasers
- Highlighters
- Different colored pens
- Binders + loose leaf paper
- Notebooks
- Textbooks
- Planner
- Sticky notes
- Stapler and staples
- Scissors
- Paper hole puncher
- Glue
- marker
- HVS & A4 (Paper)
- flash-disk
- Paper clips
- Posters
- Tape
- Pencil case

2. DESK SUPPLIES
- Desk Lamp
- Desk Organizers
- Bulletin Board
- Printer
- Printer Ink
- calendar

3. College Supplies
- Backpack
- Shoes
- New Shirt
- New hijab
- wristwatch

4. APPS FOR STUDY 
- College's app
- Calendar
- Pomodoro
- Classical musical app
- Wolfram alpha
- Ted talks
- Microsoft office
- Countdown
- Dictionary
- Scientific calculator
- Alarm

Yeaaahh!!
I can't wait to see what it feels like to go to college💕

Share:
Post a Comment